Test Code: VFIT
Please click here for details.
ProGene Weight Management
Weight Management Plan that just works for you.
For those of you who care about weight control, chances are you, like many others, have been bewildered by these questions:
- Why some people don't grow an ounce no matter what and how much they eat?
- and why do I gain weight from just drinking water?
5 Genetic Types of Obesity
- Fat-induced Obesity
- Carbohydrates-induced Obesity
- Metabolism-induced Obesity
- Organ-induced Obesity
5 Genetic Types for Weight Loss
- Type A - People with this genotype might need reasonable medication.
- Type B - People with this genotype respond poorly to medications that spur adrenaline.
- Type C - People with this genotype benefit more from controlled carbohydrate consumption.
- Type D - People with this genotype need workouts to achieve best slimming effect.
- Type Z - The "Baseline" type, without particular tendency.
Buccal swab sample from your inner cheek and send it to our laboratory.
Turnaround Time :
Maximum to 8 weeks